As for the name

> ImplicationScopeLink

at first I thought I would prefer

but now I'm not sure ;p

Anyway, ugly as it is, I think it may be better to use two different
link types for the different variants, under the general principle we've been
leaning towards lately, that more explicit articulation of logical structures
in Atomspace reduces confusion, and is thus worthwhile even when it
makes things a bit less elegant...

Ben Goertzel, PhD

Super-benevolent super-intelligence is the thought the Global Brain is
currently struggling to form...

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit