AverageQuantifierLink

used to do?

Then we could say

AverageQuantifierLink
    VariableNode x
    ImplicationLink
        P(x)
        Q(x)

and this would do what PLN needs... and if Bob had a different kind of
logic with its own formulas he could have

BobsQuantifierLink
    VariableNode x
    ImplicationLink
        P(x)
        Q(x)

But I'm not sure this would satisfy all Nil's current requirements?

ben

--

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CACYTDBfN2v3pECbWxUec-R9KEA2ZakWqSfwNTRqQvD7txYMVEQ%40mail.gmail.com.