> And forget the 10 thousand number.  No human can do that, not from memory.

I guess you are wrong. There are people who can recall any of 10000 go
games. Why shouldn't people be able to solve simpler tasks, at least if
they are professionally dedicated to them? Also, as well studied by
Vygotsky and others, people from primitive societies have much better
recall from episodic memory.
But, ok, let's assume you are right. My claim: no human can solve zebra
puzzle in their mind, but the backward chainer with PM can. So, let's not
use them in AGI. Is this right conclusion from your arguments?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CABpRrhzW670LOETn4om7Ps1gEtve15072JC_ao3PU52veW498A%40mail.gmail.com.