From: Bert Verhees<mailto:bert.verh...@rosa.nl>
Sent: Tuesday, 11 April 2017 4:52 AM
To: For openEHR clinical discussions<mailto:openehr-clinical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Re: BMI archetype

Thanks Silje,

to my personal opinion, I think this is the best answer, at least the first
part. The second part consist of negation, I would like a more positive
description about when to use an evaluation. That is per example in the third
part of your answer.

I like to thank all for your considerations shared on this mailinglist.

Best regards

Bert Verhees