Dear Bert,
You mention:
 "There will be some semantics.
A clinician can indicate that data are from the user story, or from the
observation, so, that is already some information."

If there is some semantics: The archetype to store this information will then
need at least some structure, and not be "completely generic"?

(I try to better understand your use case. Probably "generic" needs a
definition to agree on?)

Greetings, all the best,
Stefan