One short addition, why this discussion, the original point:

What about machine learning?
Machine learning becomes possible when many daily health related data are
available. A machine can, f.e. detect deviations.

Why generated archetypes?
Every day there are new devices, new ideas about health, we cannot wait for
CKM to follow day to day inventions, and some of them only used by
minorities. The EHR must be able to create archetypes when needed.