Folks,

I will repeat myself.

You are talking about a data type.
This DV_Quantity is a number.
The question is how do we embellish this data type and the number it
presents with extra codes/numbers to indicate: types of certainty/
uncertainty, and statistical distributions.

The only real meaning of an extra attribute as part of DV-Quantity
pertains to the number given and not the meaning (interpretation).
The extra attribute in DV-Quantity will  provide information about
the precision of the number, only.

Any extra information is a property of the concept in which DV-
Quantity is used. E.g. certainty/uncertainty, distribution, etc.
It is related to the specific concept and its context that is being
expressed and not the expression of a number/data type.

~, statistical distributions, etc will have to be expressed at  the
level of Concept definition and therefore the Archetype.

Greetings

Gerard

--  <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts