Ed Hammond

                      Thomas Beale

                      <Thomas.Beale at OceanInfor        To:
openehr-technical at openehr.org

                      matics.biz>                     cc:

                      Sent by:                        Subject:  Re: Pathology
numeric values not supported in DV_Quantity
                      owner-openehr-technical@

                      openehr.org

                      04/25/2006 05:03 AM

                      Please respond to

                      openehr-technical

Heath Frankel wrote:
> Tom,
> Not sure of the need for <= or >=.  It's either beyond the value reading
> capability of the device or an actual value is record (within some
accuracy
> tolerance).
>
> Heath

yes, this has already been mentioned - Vince has never seen it in the
millions of results his software has processed. Vince suggested we put
it in for completeness, but now that you hvae made me think of
it...maybe we should only allow what makes sense, i.e. =, >, <.....with
~ still to be resolved...