I agree. A workshop, moment of reflexion, is needed.
We must understand better the real facts, the use cases, the
requirements, before we come to wrong constructs in the wrong models
or the correct ones.

Next we need to use the same definitions for:
Data Type,
Composit Data Type,
Archetype.

We need a common understanding of the function and meaning of  Class,
its Attributes, and Data Types.
(Data Types are used to define the interface at the field/number/text
level with other system components)

Gerard

Data Type, (e.g. a Floating Point Number)
Composit Data Type, (e.g. Floating Point number, plus truncation)
Archetype, (e.g. Measurement and its interpretation: ~,  <,  <<,
 >>,  >, good, bad, not to be trusted, etc, etc)

--  <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts
Huigsloterdijk 378
2158 LR Buitenkaag