Dear Christopher,

It is our wish to support the 13606 adoption path, through a web
site, FAQ, discussion lists etc. Regrettably (with no formal
resources), all of us who are committed to this effort are already
stretched in the actual standards drafting activity. We are hopeful
of gaining funds for this in the future.

I think we should not take over the openEHR lists for 13606 technical
questions, and suggest that you all revert to mailing me personally
with questions as a short term measure. I am happy to share replies
with several people who wish to be involved, or see if we can set up
another list address if demand is there.

The example in Annex C might well be imperfect, for reasons that I
explained on Friday evening. I will look at it again in the next few
days and send you back a reply with answers. I'm also happy to have
some help with correcting and enhancing it. Examples can be very
helpful, but a spreadsheet is a lousy tool for such fine grained
fiddly work!

With best wishes,

Dipak
Dr Dipak Kalra
Clinical Senior Lecturer in Health Informatics
CHIME, University College London
Holborn Union Building, Highgate Hill, London N19 5LW
Direct Line: +44-20-7288-3362
Fax: +44-20-7288-3322
Web site: http://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk