> ah - 'data quality' in other words - i.e. markers / meta-data relating
> to the data capture from the source, not the integrity of the data as
> represented on the openEHR system?

I would like to expand that to data quality assurance. How can one
objectively and according to locally accepted standards establish
that data is of good quality, i.e. (re)usable, or should be rejected/
ignored. IMHO this is one of the crucial points for a functional EHR.
What's the use of a centralized system to store and retrieve
semantically interoperable data if the data is of poor/unknown
quality. It also has a legal aspect. When one uses data provided by a
third party one also takes over/ shares responsibility from/with that
third party if one willingly accept data of poor quality. My guess is
that not many people want to do that.

Cheers,

Stef