Hi Juanita, I would be honoured indeed :)

Just a small remark I want to share with you all: After working in the
field of clinical information systems (My own firm in Turkey established
in 1996) I faced with the many problems we discuss here from firsthand
and said enough, sold my shares and got back to academia. In all the
projects and tenders we got, we in fact lost money due to changing
requirements and a general lack of understanding in procurers and laws.
I evaluated openSDE, Protege and some other propriety tools but then
discovered openEHR in 2001 or beginning of 2002. I also did a very risky
thing and based my Ph.D. research on this! Well, it took 7 years for me
to finish it (!) I am happy now that I chose it and very anxious to
conduct some quality research.

Friendly regards,

-koray