On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 12:42:56AM +0200, Mikael Nystr?m wrote:

> > It shouldn't, of course, be excluded by default but should
> > be excludable on demand. By, say, allowing regex matching
> > for path definitions.
>
> To be excludable on demand is probably a good solution, but I still think
> that there is a benefit if it is possible to see which version of the
> archetype the query was written for.
If it's excluded on demand in a particular query then the
query is written to work on any version - quite by design.
Of course, the version can be included in the SELECT list so
that one may learn which version actually matched the query.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346