From: openehr-technical-boun...@openehr.org
[mailto:openehr-technical-bounces at openehr.org] On Behalf Of Gerard Freriks
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 11:32 PM
To: erisu at imt.liu.se; For openEHR technical discussions
Subject: Re: GUI-hints in openEHR templates? (Was: PatientOS archetype to
form demo (of sorts))

My spectrum:

- Archetypes (generic documentation patterns)

- Templates (context dependent documentation patterns)

- Generic User Interfaces (generic presentation patterns)

- User Interface (context dependent presentation patterns)

Gerard

-- <private> --

Gerard Freriks, MD

Huigsloterdijk 378

2158 LR Buitenkaag

The Netherlands

T: +31 252544896

M: +31 620347088

E:     gfrer at luna.nl

Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin 11 Nov 1755