This may/may not be the correct place to discuss this but in case you
haven't noticed.  There were eight tutorials scheduled at MIE last
Sunday.  Six of those tutorials were cancelled.  The only two remaining
were the two openEHR related tutorials.
http://www.sfmi.org/home/page.asp?sid=63&mid=2&PageId=1834

Thanks for doing a great job openEHR advocates!

Tom, Rong and Sebastian were scheduled for a workshop on
interoperability sing archetypes.  How did that go?

I'm also interested in hearing about the reception of Christian Khol,
et.al presentation on facilitating the openEHR approach.
http://www.hst.aau.dk/%
7Eska/MIE2008/ParalleSessions/PresentationsForDownloads/Mon-0815/HIS&EHR-15_Kohl.pdf

--Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services