I have created a new wiki space called 'resource', and a root page
'conferences' beneath it. I have also created more or less a copy of the
MedInfo 2007 page in the wiki. See
http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/resources/Conferences . On a whim, I
chose a left-menu navigation style, just to see if we would like it
better. I should be able to change it back if we don't like it.

One thing to note: in the MedInfo 2007 page, all the links point back to
the openEHR.org website, whereas in future conference webpages, we will
usually upload attachments. The problem we have to tackle is that
conferences is only one way to view material; after a while you want a
proper index of the papers etc, and you no longer care that much about
what conference they came from. I addressed this on the openEHR website
with a 'publications' set of pages (currently workflow, Health ICT and
archetypes). The conference-independent view of things is obviously teh
more long term one. Would anyone like to propose how we do this on the
wiki? Clearly an agreed discipline is needed, e.g. we might say that you
have to upload to a page for papers, and then put an entry in the
conference page that just points to that.

thoughts?

- thomas beale