Tim Cook wrote:
> This may/may not be the correct place to discuss this but in case you
> haven't noticed.  There were eight tutorials scheduled at MIE last
> Sunday.  Six of those tutorials were cancelled.  The only two remaining
> were the two openEHR related tutorials.
> http://www.sfmi.org/home/page.asp?sid=63&mid=2&PageId=1834
>
> Thanks for doing a great job openEHR advocates!
>
> Tom, Rong and Sebastian were scheduled for a workshop on
> interoperability sing archetypes.  How did that go?
>
> I'm also interested in hearing about the reception of Christian Khol,
> et.al presentation on facilitating the openEHR approach.
> http://www.hst.aau.dk/%
> 7Eska/MIE2008/ParalleSessions/PresentationsForDownloads/Mon-0815/HIS&EHR-15_Kohl.pdf

*Tim,
you beat me to it, but I was going to mention the intention of adding an
MIE 2008 page to the openEHR website, in which we post papers and
presentations of sessions relating to openEHR. I am not sre at all of
what this list is, so if there are people on this list who could point
out authors & presentations it would be helpful.

The workshop went very well - we demonstrated various tools, including:
- the archetype editor,
- the template designer,
- a new tool by Rong that extracts content configuration in proprietary
form into openEHR archetype form, making it shareable,
- Sebastian Garde demonstrated an enterprise tool for governance,
lifecycle management and release management of archetypes, templates,
and other resources.

Positive comments afterward indicated that people are starting to see
how much this work as matured and how they could use it in real
environments. Thanks to all those who came.

- thomas beale

*