Lisa Thurston wrote:
> Andrew Patterson wrote:
>
>> Actually, is it possible to have a "conferences" page on the wiki
>> that is a bit of a one-stop shop for documenting openEHR related
>> contributions to conferences. Somewhere where authors could
>> attach their presentations from last years Medinfo, the MIE 2008 etc
>> - and maybe also lists of future conferences of interest to
>> openEHR folks.
>>
>> I know I can create pages myself on the wiki but I'm still a bit unsure
>> where things are supposed to go in the wiki tree.
>>

> Andrew, I think this is a really good idea. A link from the homepage or
> static part of the website into a place on the wiki where users can
> upload papers and continue the discussion has potential as both a
> reference and a way to provide feedback and/or engage in discussion on
> each paper in one location.

*I am fine with that - I don't think we had the wiki running when we did
the MedInfo pages. Probably we should move that to the wiki as well and
make a small web page. How do others feel about this. Note, if we go
this way, I am likely to leav it up to conference paper-writers to put
their own entries up in the relevant pages!

Can we have reactions from a few more people - if the response is
positive, I will organise the conference material onto the wiki.

- thomas beale

*