It is a good idea. You can probably count all of us at Link?ping University
in.

            /Micke

  _____

From: openehr-technical-boun...@openehr.org
[mailto:openehr-technical-bounces at openehr.org] On Behalf Of Sam Heard
Sent: den 30 maj 2008 16:20
To: For openEHR technical discussions
Cc: Barretto, Sistine
Subject: Re: MIE-2008

I wonder if we should have a particular list for people who are interested
in working with openEHR from a decision support point of view. This may not
be appropriate just yet but I believe it will generate a considerably
different intellectual space. I wonder what others think?
Sam

P?ria Kashfi wrote:

Hi all,

As you may find in my signature, I'm a PhD student at Chalmers

University of Technology, Sweden.

The idea of having a conference related wiki page would be great for

me, but not in entering related papers yet!

MIE2008 was an amazing opportunity for me to get more familiar with

openEHR and I've just starting investigating it for our projects.

As a part of Pragmatic Pattern project, I'll design and develop an

Evidence Based Clinicla Decision Support System

You may find more information about our projects here:

http://www.cs.chalmers.se/proj/medview/website/medview/omMedView.html

http://www.his.se/templates/vanligwebbsida1.aspx?id=29549

I hope discussing issues on this mailing list, or getting access to

resources in the Wiki will help me find the best way of utilizing this

standard.

Finally, It was so nice to meet you- Rong,Beatriz,Ian and Heather - in

MIE2008 :)

Regards

paria