I am reading 1.0.2 IM and it says CARE_ENTRY, not GENERIC_ENTRY. which
one is the good one?
By the way, both ENTRY and CARE_ENTRY are abstract in openEHR. I don't
think you could only make ENTRY non-abstract without making CARE_ENTRY
non-abstract too (I think it has no sense to inherit an abstract class
from non abstract).
Looking at CARE_ENTRY, I don't really get why ADMIN_ENTRY is not able
to inherit from it. 'protocol' attribute meaning changes according to
the instantiated class (as the pdf says, describes 'how' was arrived
the information) and it is optional, as 'guideline_id'. Why don't make
ADMIN_ENTRY as a child of CARE_ENTRY as protocol could be also used
(why not using it for stating how was the ADMIN_ENTRY information
arrived? or what where the social/legal requirements to led to this
entry).
'guideline_id' could be used to state if this ADMIN_ENTRY was a result
from a clinical guide step (I can be wrong at this one, but that's
what I understand from the specifications). And the specifications say
that this one is only used 'if relevant', so it isn't always used
anyway.

If you do this you can remove CARE_ENTRY and focus on the ENTRY itself :)