On 07/09/2011 21:46, Sam Heard wrote:
> Thanks Stef
>
> The previous Board did not want to make an error and use too loose a
> licence given that there is no going back.
>
> Our concern is that someone could specialize an archetype and claim
> copyright, or create a template and do the same. It is our intention
> at this stage to have a specific clause in the licence that limits it
> to derived archetypes and templates.

I don't think actually changing the text of any accepted, well known
license is a good idea at all - then it becomes something for which no
legal analysis is available, and won't be trusted by anyone. Instead,
openEHR should simply state which kinds of artefacts require which kinds
of license (if any).