Thomas,

Could you please clarify this sentence?

I'm the main author of that document. As you said, it is a 45 pages document
of which only two and a half are a summary description of ADL to understand
the proposed archetypes. And only there we can see some examples of ADL
structures (yes, openEHR ones) taken directly from EN13606-2, which is the
norm referenced at the document, and not from the openEHR specifications.

I really think that your affirmation is misleading and unfair.

David

2011/9/9 Thomas Beale <thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com>

> As an aside, it is an interesting document - 45 pages about archetypes,
> including a lot of directly copied openEHR material, and no attribution
> at all to openEHR! Lucky it is not an academic paper....
>
> - thomas
>
> --
David Moner Cano
Grupo de Inform?tica Biom?dica - IBIME
Instituto ITACA
http://www.ibime.upv.es

Universidad Polit?cnica de Valencia (UPV)
Camino de Vera, s/n, Edificio G-8, Acceso B, 3? planta
Valencia ? 46022 (Espa?a)