Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 13:45:03 +0100
From: thomas.be...@oceaninformatics.com
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org
Subject: Re: Commiting ACTIONs for the same INSTRUCTION ACTIVITY

    On 07/08/2012 04:43, pablo pazos wrote:

        Hi all,

        I've a simple question about commiting ACTIONs.

        We have this scenario: one ACTIVITY should be executed by
          two different ACTIONS (i.e. we have 2 ACTION archetypes).

        When commiting anything to a openEHR repository, it sould
          be enclosed by a COMPOSITION.

        Now, the first commit will be the INSTRUCTION/ACTIVITY,
          that will create a new COMPOSITION.

        Then, when the first ACTION instance needs to be commited
          for that ACTIVITY,

        a) should I create a new COMPOSITION? or
        b) should I commit a new version of the existing
          COMPOSITION? (the new version will have the ACTIVITY and the
          ACTION)

    Normally, each ACTION will be in its own COMPOSITION, unless the
    ACTION happens to be essentially simultaneous with the creation of
    the INSTRUCTION, i.e. the order. Apart from that circumstance, you
    can expect a pattern like this:

    time 1

      COMPOSITION

        INSTRUCTION