Hi Ian, thanks for the input.
I'm trying to do it "by the book", obviously clinical input is essential to
model things :)

What do you think about the ACTION to report patient activity?
Should I create a new composition every time the patient report something?
orShould I version the same composition on every exercise report for the same
exercise program?
At first I was thinking about having one ACTIVITY and versioning COMPOSITIONs
to represent states, but then ISM states came into play :D

In this scenario, I could keep exercise scheduling and activation states just
in the app, and commit a COMPOSITION only when the exercise is finished, so I
can interpret the COMPOSTION as a finished activity/exersice on our openEHR
repository (without putting an explicit state on the ACTION archetype), and as
you said, changing the state of the ACTIVITY as a much higher level by a
clinician.
--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez