" i am still not understanding you issues with this element other than styling.
If you have any technical issue please raise a jira issue"

I still don't understand what humanity did wrong that we need to be punished
with iPads, my wife remove all computers from the living space, and bought
iPads.

I don't have a Jira account at your site, if I have, I post my XSD's as a
proposition.

Thanks
Bert.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 27 nov. 2012 om 20:24 heeft Heath Frankel <heath.frankel at
oceaninformatics.com> het volgende geschreven: