Hi all, this question is related t oa previous thread:
http://lists.openehr.org/pipermail/openehr-technical_lists.openehr.org/2012-November/007392.html
I just want to check a couple of things to validate my implementation of an
openEHR Server.
The definition of AUDIT_DETAILS.system_id is: "Identity of the system where the
change was committed. Ideally this is a machine- and human-processable
identifier, but it may not be.".Let's say I have a CLIENT where COMPOSITIONS
are created, and a SERVER where COMPOSITIONS are committed by the CLIENT.If I
understand this correctly, AUDIT_DETAILS.system_id would be the SERVER ID. If
so, where can I specify the CLIENT's ID (the system that committed the
COMPOSITION). This information is needed to have the complete log of the commit.
In the other hand, where COMPOSITIONs are imported from the CLIENT, the
FEEDER_AUDIT_DETAILS.system_id is the "Identifier of the system which handled
the information item", so it is the CLIENT's ID.
If this is right, why do we have different definitions for X.system_id for
different scenarios of sending information from a CLIENT to a SERVER (e.g. the
1st case is the SERVER's ID, on the 2nd is the CLIENT's ID).
Thanks a lot.
BTW, after the validation of my implementation, I'll release the code under
Apache 2.0 License. so everyone will be welcome to contribute.
--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez