From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org]
On Behalf Of Bert Verhees
Sent: Wednesday, 23 January 2013 8:50 PM
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org
Subject: Re: Questions about commit and AUDIT_DETAILS

On 01/23/2013 06:11 AM, pablo pazos wrote:

The definition of AUDIT_DETAILS.system_id is: "Identity of the system where
the change was committed. Ideally this is a machine- and human-processable
identifier, but it may not be.".

Let's say I have a CLIENT where COMPOSITIONS are created, and a SERVER where
COMPOSITIONS are committed by the CLIENT.

I understood this as not technically committed (that is the database-server)
but conceptually committed, and that is the machine on which the client-user
is typing/clicking. The client-user gives order to commit a dataset.

This is different if there is an automatic feed of data, in that case, the
feeder-audit is used.

regards
Bert Verhees