Hi Erik,
I agree and I intended to say in my other response that I think this level
of audit trail could be left to individual systems just like you use
http-server log and I use an IHE ATNA implementation. Although it may be
desirable to standardise the data model of the logs I see no reason to
reinvent this in openEHR other than defining some event IDs and profiling
the required data and it'd format for common events such as contributions,
extracts and queries.
Heath