Hi all, I'm testing some cases in the EHRServer and I want to confirn some
grey areas.
If the EHR receives a commit of a persistent composition and the change type is
creation, should the EHR create a new composition?
i.e. I don't see an EHR having two different medication lists, is that possible?
I guess persistent compos can only be created one time per archetype (one
medication list, one problem list, one vaccination list, etc. per patient), and
after the creation, all commits should be modification. Does this make any
sense?
If this is OK, to avoid errors from client applications, I would return an
error when a creation is committed for a persistent compo archetype that
already has a conpo instance.
And about the first commit. Should, lets say, the medication list be created
when the first medication is recorded or can it be created empty? What do other
implementations out there do?
Thanks a lot!