"All is already versioned, my question is about how to commit compos
and if it makes sense to have two different versioned compositions for
the same persistent compo archetype"

For a persistent composition you should generally only maintain a
single instance that is continually updated i.,e same instance, same
compositionId, new version.

As I said before things are a bit more hazy for compositions whose
persistence only lasts as long as a care episode, where a new instance
might be created for each care episode but then that same instance
updated through the episode.

Ian
Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859