I think that has more to do with the user interface than how compositions
are committed, since I can filter meds by who prescribe them with ease.
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Karsten HilbertDate: Sat, Apr 2, 2016
04:25To: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org;Subject:Re: Composition commit and
change typesOn Sat, Apr 02, 2016 at 05:59:33AM +0000, pazospa...@hotmail.com
wrote:> i.e. I don't see an EHR having two different medication lists, is that
possible?Regardless of whether it makes sense conceptually, you will,at any
rate, encounter clinicians of differing specialitiesworking against the same
OpenEHR intance wanting to have"their own" medication list each.Whether the
backend actually does "their own" is another matter.Karsten-- GPG key ID
E4071346 @ eu.pool.sks-keyservers.netE167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9
mailing
listopenEHR-technical@lists.openehr.orghttp://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-technical_lists.openehr.org