Hi Diego, your link does not work.

But I am replying for another reason.

I think that subsumption testing in archetypes is not feasible when the archetypes are not covered by SNOMED. This is because SNOMED subsumption testing is only valid inside the SNOMED definitions.

The system of specialized archetypes and parent archetypes (without the use of SNOMED) is a parallel system in its own semantic world, which cannot be mixed with the SNOMED semantics, so there will be no automatic subsumption testing.

OpenEHR will need to implement SNOMED if you want to do what Ian proposed as an example:/ "e.g Give me any patients with a problem/diagnosis of diabetes mellitus type 2 or children. i.e is_a relationships"/

When you want to use advantages of SNOMED, you must not mix up a parallel world to SNOMED with SNOMED.
This could lead to dangerous situations.

Bert