In the new world of URIs representing SNOMED codes, this "SNOMED-CT" value for the terminology_id is understood as an openEHR-local (and maybe more widely agreed) namespace alias for the SNOMED CT namespace whose URI is http://snomed.info/sct (see http://doc.ihtsdo.org/download/doc_UriStandard_Current-en-US_INT_20140527.pdf).

Practically speaking this means that if other variants exist, e.g. 'snomed_ct', 'SNOMED_CT' and so on, they can all be defined as aliases for SNOMED CT, in different contexts such as archetype tools, AQL queries and so on.

BTW, the ARchetype editor should generate URIs of this form for terminologies (from the ADL2 converted form of the CKM BP archetype):

    term_bindings = <
        ["SNOMED-CT"] = <
            ["id1"] = <http://snomed.info/id/163020007>
            ["id5"] = <http://snomed.info/id/163030003>