See this page:
https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/SLPG/SNOMED+CT+URI+Standard
Please consider the language used when posting.
/Daniel

On May 3, 2017 13:03, Bert Verhees <bert.verh...@rosa.nl> wrote:
On 03-05-17 12:53, Thomas Beale wrote:
On 03/05/2017 11:40, Bert Verhees wrote:
On 03-05-17 12:36, Thomas Beale wrote:

The only missing part, now that I look at the SNOMED Compositional
Grammar<https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/DOCSCG> and Expression
Constraint Language<https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/DOCECL> specs,
is how to create a URI (which is the type of a term binding in
ADL2<http://www.openehr.org/releases/AM/latest/docs/AOM2/AOM2.html#_terminology_package>)
 from a post-coordinated expression or constraint expression. This should be
trivial, but I don't see where SNOMED has specified it.

True, I was looking for that also, a few days ago. I don't have time to read
much now, but there is a document on the SNOMED site on URI's, maybe it is in
there?
I can take a look later or look in my documentation, I have course materials. I
come back to this tomorrow if not someone else already has.

The URI spec is
here<https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/SLPG/SNOMED+CT+URI+Standard>,
but it doesn't address URIs for expressions either.

(All the SNOMED language specs appear to be
here<https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/SLPG/SNOMED+CT+Computable+Languages>
 these days - nice and convenient, and also nicely published. We probably
should go back to linking to them somewhere on the openEHR site).

I checked my course materials from last year, lucky I found it quickly, there
is not any mentioning of URI's for expressions, so I guess it does not yet
exist.

Stupid.

Bert