I didn't change my mind, I was just not precise when I said that ;)

- t

On 20/02/2018 23:29, A Verhees wrote:

    So splitting up the RM instead of making it larger would be my
    idea. The first is not easy to do, but the second is, and helps
    us avoiding further problems and avoiding creating unnecessary
    large libraries.

    We are not intending to make the RM any larger, not sure why you
    think we are.

In your first message about this proposal was something that made me think you were about to enlarge the RM and also to have all in a large pile of classes.

I quote: "Doing the above requires adding some new classes to the RM, or a Presentation Model part of openEHR."

I think you changed your mind now, so that is not important.