Hi contributors on this,

I am sorry not contributing so much, it is not my piece of cake to work on defining standards, I like better using them.

So I like to express that I am very grateful for the work which is being done in this context and the way it is being done.
I think that it will be a big step forwards for OpenEhr.

Best regards
Bert Verhees