Philippe,

Can I understand that you file-guide are patterns that fit archetypes so
Healthcare Providers can compose whatever they want.
The file-guides insertions are context driven.
The system of file-guides acts like an Ontology for clinical/administrative
content.
Archetypes define how things are presented in a system-interface.

Gerard Freriks
+31 620347088
gf...@luna.nl