Hi,

We are trying to create a service request template using the following
structure

[openEHR-EHR-COMPOSITION.request.v1]
        [openEHR-EHR-INSTRUCTION.request.v0]
[openEHR-EHR-CLUSTER.organisation.v0]
    [openEHR-EHR-CLUSTER.person_name.v1]
[openEHR-EHR-CLUSTER.organisation.v0]
    [openEHR-EHR-CLUSTER.person_name.v1]

The first set of organization & person name archetypes are for the
requester and the second set for the receiver.

However in the template editor, the paths for the nodes of both these
instances are the same(Eg. Orgaization name, Identifier, unstructured name
etc). This, we feel, will create problems in the AQL as we cannot uniquely
identify the nodes. How do we solve this problem. Is there any better way
to model the template

I m attaching the template file set for reference

Regards

Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 103, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: healthelife.in  e: dil...@healthelife.in