Thanks Ian/Silje,

I will take a look at what Ian has suggested. But if Ethercis dos not
support it, I will be back to square one. In that case would specializing
the person_name and organisation archetypes for requester and receiver make
sense?

On further thought, I feel that what Ian has suggested is a work around and
not part of the standard specs. Has there been any thoughts on a more
elegant solution to be included in the standards? A more robust solution
may be to include the slot id in the path and also in AQL so that same
archetype in 2 different slots will have different paths. But then again
this does not cover the situation where one slot is required to contain
multiple instances of the same archetype.

Silje,
Thanks for the pointer to the new version of service request archetype.
Will use that

regards

Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 103, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: healthelife.in  e: dil...@healthelife.in