Hi all,

How would you map a "pharmacy drug dispense" task, where the patient comes
with a prescription and a clerk delivers the medication packages?

I was thinking this is clearly and ACTION, but also seems to be an
ADMIN_ENTRY, since it is just a delivery of some product.

I'm inclined to think it as an ACTION if this task alters the state of the
prescription INSTRUCTION ISM. On this case, as a parallel question, I'm not
sure if the dispense ACTION should be a final "COMPLETED" state, what
happens if we want to record the patient's intake of the drug? Where the
real "COMPLETED" is when the treatment is finished.

What do you think?

Thanks!

--
*Ing. Pablo Pazos GutiƩrrez*