Hi Pablo,

We have definitely modelled this into the ACTION.medication.v1 (Medication
management) archetype

https://openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.123

Prescription dispensed
 Careflow step

The ordered medication has been dispensed, for example from a pharmacy to
the patient.

It has an active state.

Just note that this is not intended to support the internal pharmacy
dispensing process, just a note that the pharmacy has dispensed the product.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994