Hi Bert,

The only way archetypes get included in CKM is that someone builds them and
offers them for sharing. And scope for all archetypes includes your use case of
consumer entered data, where it is appropriate. So if something you need is not
there please work actively with us to improve the situation.

I suggest that you propose candidate archetypes to CKM where they don’t exist
or make change requests to existing ones where they need improvement.

Consider:

  *   Lifestyle factors - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.1648
  *   Story/History - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.68.
Named ‘story’ precisely to be inclusive of consumer entered data.
  *   Goal - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.124
  *   Physical activity summary -
https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.2877
  *   Tobacco smoking summary -
https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.2466
  *   Smokeless tobacco summary -
https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.2817
  *   Tobacco use - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.1629 –
needs to be internalised from the old NEHTA CKM and updated with more recent
patterns
  *   Alcohol consumption summary -
https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.1521
  *   Alcohol intake https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.216 –
also needs to be updated with more recent patterns
  *   Substance use – https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.146 -
needs an update based on further requirements and finalisation of other OBS
patters for tobacco and alcohol
  *   Food item - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.1922
  *   Dietary nutrients -
https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.2745.
  *   Micronutrients - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.2744
  *   Fetal movement - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.216
And all the others that are applicable across all domains…

  *   Story
  *   Body weight
  *   Height
  *   Waist circumference
  *   BMI
  *   Vital signs – Blood pressure, pulse, temperature
  *   Family History
  *   Problems
  *   Adverse reactions
  *   Menstrual cycle

They may not be ready for use out of the box for your purpose or published or
covering all potential concepts, but there are a considerable number that are
applicable for use by consumers and are not a bad starting point.

Kind regards

Heather