The requiremetns for OpenEHR are NOT the same as those for FHIR or CIMI.
Therefor a complete generic mapping is impossible.
Always it will be an ad-hoc, bespoke, one.

The choices FHIR made for its Resources differ from those of OpenEHR and CIMI
archetypes.
They do NOT share the same Reference Model.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620 34 70 88
‭+31 182 22 59 46‬
  gf...@luna.nl