I still don’t understand if we have a conclusion. And I don’t understand why
proportion is the correct data type for O2 levels but not for alcohol levels.

Regards,
Silje

From: openEHR-technical <openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org> On Behalf
Of Ian McNicoll
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2019 7:13 PM
To: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Re: DV_PROPORTION vs DV_QUANTITY for %

Simple answer - loads of real data - pulse_oximetry and Oxygen levels will have
been recorded hundreds of thousands if not millions of times in patient data -
and Proportion *is* the correct datatype for O2 levels.

Ian
Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: i...@freshehr.com<mailto:i...@freshehr.com>
twitter: @ianmcnicoll

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BzLo3mNUvbAjUmNWaFZYZlZ5djg&revid=0BzLo3mNUvbAjRzZKc0JpUXl2SkRtMDJ0bkdUcUQxM2dqSVdrPQ]
Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation
ian.mcnic...@openehr.org<mailto:ian.mcnic...@openehr.org>
Director, HANDIHealth CIC

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 at 17:56, Thomas Beale