Hi Silje,

As you say, I think this a case of emerging clarity (or less fog of
confusion!!) as the various use-cases emerge. As the primary author of
both these archetypes, in retrospect I would probably keep inspired_oxygen
as DV_PROPORTION and change pulse_oximetry to DV_QUANTITY but!!! I do not
see any good argument for changing these now. We have to expect some degree
of inconsistency, and live with it, to avoid unnecessary breaking changes.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994