Thanks for the answers.

Is a template apart from being a container which aggregates archetypes, a semi-definition or a derivation of an archetype ? The .oet template definitions always state a derivation from a an existing archetype (archetype_id="openEHR-EHR-COMPOSITION.report.v1"), and the type from which this archetype is inherited from (xsi:type="COMPOSITION"). So when I query with AQL for this archetype I should find those templates, is that correct ?
Greetings
Georg

Dipl.-Inf. Georg Fette      Raum: B001
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-85516
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: georg.fe...@uni-wuerzburg.de