Hi Georg,

You don't find the templates as such, you find compositions committed
against those templates definitions. Templates are just definitions of how
to aggregate archetypes to meet a specific use-case. It is the composition
instance that is committed and queried against. The data within that
instance is tagged to show which archetype was used to define the data
structure, and which overall template was used, but you are not
really querying archetypes or templates, you are querying openEHR instance
data marked-up to show how those data structures were defined and arranged
- that mark-up is what allows you to use the template and archetypes to
figure out how to query the data.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859