Yes that works. It is also common to use the name/value attribute of the
Composition root to identify a specific composition.
Normally the name/value attribute of a templated Composition defaults to
the underlying Composition archetype croot concept name e.g 'Bericht' but
it can be renamed at template level and then queried

select a
from EHR e contains COMPOSITION a
where a/name/value ='My local composition name'

I have tended to use name/value but am coming round to using the
templateId - both are valid.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859