Tomas

Od: Tomáš Slušný [tomas.slu...@pantheon.tech]
Odoslané: 12. februára 2017 10:39
Komu: Luis Gomez
Kópia: openflowplugin-dev
Predmet: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] Test feedback

Thank you for testing it Luis.

1) I sort of expected this, because it was a lot of code and there was a lot
possibilities for mistakes. I need to double check all serializers and
    deserializers again.
2) Thank you for pointing this out, I missed the config parameter that tells to
skip collecting table features when rewriting device initialization
    logic.