Tomas
Od: Luis Gomez [ece...@gmail.com]
Odoslané: 16. februára 2017 18:51
Komu: Tomáš Slušný
Kópia: openflowplugin-dev
Predmet: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] Test feedback

Hi Tomas,

The reconciliation test does the following:

0) Enable stale-flow entry feature (otherwise step 5 will not work)
1) add 2000 groups + 1000 flows (+10 table-miss)
2) Disconnect network
3) Remove 20 groups + 10 flows
4) Reconnect network
5) Check groups and flows are deleted from switch (total: 1980 groups + 1000
flows)

So what happens with your patch is that the flows (10) are being removed but
the groups (20) are not, so somehow your patch creates regression on the
stale-flow entry feature.

BR/Luis